Business Development Lifecycle Stage One: Inventing or reinventing your offer
The first step in the business development cycle is to invent or reinvent an offer that will help to fulfil a customer’s needs and solve their problems. In this stage you definitely have to do your research to find out what the customer wants (no sense creating an offer that will not solve the customer’s pain), then figure out how you can use your knowledge and skills to assist with alleviating the problem.
HOW I HELP CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR PROBLEMS
Personally, I choose to help reggae artistes and entertainment businesses grow and achieve their public relations and social media marketing goals to cultivate and maintain their public image, increase brand awareness, grow their audiences and increase income earning opportunities through:
Public Relations Management:
- Developing their public relations strategy
- Managing their public image
- Organizing publicity events such as launches, press conferences, etc.
- Preparing press releases, press kits, media alerts, bios and social media contents
- Pitching their brand message to the media and arrange interviews
- Biography Writing Services: creating outstanding biographies to reveal my clients’ life journey, including activities and successes. I also updating existing biographies to help them standout more!
- Entertainment Blogging: publishing articles on Mystique Entertainment Magazine to promote my clients and conscious reggae/dancehall artistes, to build awareness and boost their online presence.
Social Media Management: helping brands grow by planning their content strategy, posting necessary content to build brand awareness, engage with their social media audience to build long term customer relationships, and manage their hashtag strategy to increase their followers.
INVENT OR REINVENT OFFERS TO HELP OTHERS
Now that you have a better understanding of the first stage in the business development lifecycle, which is to invent or reinvent your offer to help solve customer problems, you will now be able to create offers that will provide them with peace of mind and great experience!
Up next – STAGE TWO!