Giving thanks to the Creator is the main part of my daily routine. This is how I start and end my days, as I have to give thanks for His merciful kindness.
There are so many things to give thanks for, but today I am especially thankful for the following:
- I am grateful that I attract awesome people in my life. My family, relatives, friends I love you all so much. The people I surround myself with are so supportive and I feel their love circling me while I grieve the passing of my baby brother Franz, who left us on Tuesday May 12, 2020. Farewell my brother.
- I am thankful that God blessed me with a baby brother who was loving, caring and jovial. Franz ensured that people around him are/were always laughing. Lol, I am writing this and smiling, because a picture of him laughing and showing all his teeth popped into my head. Though we are grieving your passing bro, we will keep smiling because of you. Love and hugs always.
- I give thanks for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. It is due to this blessing that I am able to survive during this world pandemic. Though I work from home, I serve entertainers, mostly reggae artistes who are not able to earn much, due to the lock down of entertainment arenas around the world.
- However, I am committed to helping them, so I will do whatever it takes to keep my promise; money or not.
- I am grateful that I form and maintain good relationship with people who are positive, friendly and harmonious.
What are you grateful for today?
Tomorrow I will be back to express gratitude for some of my blessings. In the meantime I am sending you love and gratitude for the time you took to stop by and read my daily ramblings. Wishing you all the best and blessings in abundance. Be safe!